MUWSA wants to address your questions, concerns, issues, and problems. To reach us quickly, call our customer service department Monday through Friday 8 a.m to 5 p.m.
for water and sewer emergencies, please call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week using our emergency number: (255) 027-2751164.
- Visit our customer care desk for all your complaints near the Pay point.
- All bill related complaints will be handled within 24 hours and technical faults within 12 hours. The time may sometimes be longer depending on the nature of complaint and amount of investigations required.
READ ON RESPONSE TIME
Complaints and feedback will be taken seriously and dealt with as quickly as possible. You are requested to give us feedback, comments, complaints and opinions on our services and how to improve them. You have the right to use suggestion box and/or attend our customer care desk officer at front office.
- Check every faucet for leaks. Just a slow drip can waste 15 - 20 gallons a day.
- Make sure your faucets and standpipes are turned off immediately after use.
- Report any leaks you see in the streets as soon as possible.
- Don’t shower too long or over fill the tub when bathing.
- Remember not to leave the water running for tooth brushing, hand washing, vegetable cleaning or dish washing. Use only what is required and turn off.
- Don’t use the toilet as a trashcan to flush away tissues, papers etc. every flush uses 2-3 jerry cans of water.
- If you are washing a car, use a bucket and not a horse pipe.
- Contact your Area Managers if not satisfied with services received
The customers can report into the zonal offices located in their wards as follows:
- Maili Sita – Arusha road opposite Karanga prison entrance gate
- Soweto – Mawazo building along Kambaita Road
- Pasua – Inside Pasua municipal market compound
- KCMC – Sokoine road (KCMC) near to Rico shop
- Korongoni – Near to korongoni CCM offices.
Alternatively you may write to us as shown below:- or user feedback form HERE
Moshi Urban Water Supply and Sewerage Authority [MUWSA],
P.O Box 1001,
Tel.: +255 – 27 2751164
Fax: +255 – 27 2754256